Wiring Done Right - Residential Wiring - The Right Way

Residential Wiring -  The Right Way!

electric plug Wiring Done Right

Trouble Shooting

Trouble Shooting

Odour from Switch / Outlet

 

Burnt Outlet

 

This one is something you do not want to pass by, any odour at all coming from an outlet or switch, REPLACE!

Even if you feel it doesn't need replacing, REPLACE it anyway.

Causes: Overloaded, worn / loose contacts in outlet, loose wire connections, overloaded and under rated extension cords plugged into it.

Regardless of the cause replace the outlet or switch with a new one.


By: Donald Kerr


Home     |     About Us     |     Contact Us      |     FORUMS     |     Privacy Policy     |     Terms of Use

Copyright 2014 +
All Rights Reserved
Donald Kerr / Wiring Done Right
https://www.wiringdoneright.com/

Back to Top