Residential Wiring - The Right Way!
|Wiring Done Right|
Outlet Not Working
Read the legal disclaimer page - click the legal link in the menu at bottom of page
This article is going under the following assumptions...
1. The electrical outlet in question was previously wired properly and was previously working.
2. The outlet is not switched or half switched.
3. The Outlet is a grounded outlet.
4. This is not a split circuit outlet.
5. There is no GFI outlet on this circuit.
If this chart has not helped then please ask our experts on the forums who can provide further advise and help.
By: Donald Kerr
Copyright 2014 +
All Rights Reserved
Donald Kerr / Wiring Done Right
Back to Top