Wiring Done Right - Residential Wiring - The Right Way

Residential Wiring -  The Right Way!

Wiring Done Right

Got Questions? Get Answers! Ask the Experts on EZ-Forum

Social Media Links

Help spread our popularity, get the word out.

Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon Reddit LinkedIn

Trouble Shooting

Trouble Shooting

Odour from Switch / Outlet

Read the legal disclaimer page - click the legal link in the menu at bottom of page

Burnt Outlet

 

This one is something you do not want to pass by, any odour at all coming from an outlet or switch, REPLACE!

Even if you feel it doesn't need replacing, REPLACE it anyway.

Causes: Overloaded, worn / loose contacts in outlet, loose wire connections, overloaded and under rated extension cords plugged into it.

Regardless of the cause replace the outlet or switch with a new one.


By: Donald Kerr


Contact Us    /    Creator    /    Forums    /    Legal

Copyright 2014 +
All Rights Reserved
Donald Kerr / Wiring Done Right
https://www.wiringdoneright.com/

Back to Top